Did you know?
* The World Health Organization, (WHO) states that,
"Every year, indoor air pollution is responsible for the death of 1.6 million people."
* They also state that 90% of chronic illnesses are related to environmental factors.
* The average indoor environment contains hazardous chemicals in concentrations 10-40 times greater
than those outside.
* Less than 2% of 80,000 household chemicals have been tested - and shockingly many contain known neurotoxins.
* In tests on blood, urine and breast milk, the EWG researchers also identified the presence of 455 synthetic chemicals that should not be in the body.
* This substance used in anti-freeze and brake fluid also finds its way into moisturisers and shower gels!
* One in every 13 women is exposed to a known or a probable human carcinogen every day (EWG figures)
* A recent study by researchers at the University of Reading showed that 99% of tissue samples taken from women with breast cancer ALL contained this common chemical!!