About our distinctive Essential Oils -A different brand in Aromatherapy A Step Above Organic
Why is it important to know your company brand?
We are Kosher Certified and therapeutic- grade essential oils (read below about Therapeutic Standard)
Young Living's facilities and all of its botanical products are Kosher Certified. Being kosher-certified means that a product is fit to use in any application in a manner that conforms to the kosher laws rooted in Biblical and Rabbinic traditions. These products and the facilities that produce them have been inspected and found to meet strict kosher requirements This is a strong statement of commitment in providing the highest standards in product handling & quality assurance!
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are:
* Natural aromatic compounds - volatile liquid found in plants
* Steam distilled or cold pressed extraction
* Powerful, safe benefits without side effects
* All organic- therapeutic oils are very safe and gentle with few if any side effects. Keep out of eyes, ears and nose. Only with therapeutic oils* can they be applied neat - Dilute with vegetable oil, not water if need be for sensitive skin- a primary safety issue - Follow all label directions. Essential oils are remarkable as they are known and well researched today for their ability as an antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and more.
Why choose Young Living essential oils - For our Real Green products?
In a Word: QUALITY- the highest quality on the world market! They are a cut above Organic!
They are: Genuine, PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE® * This term was coined by the founder, grower and producer D. Gary Young to describe the distinction from his own organic, eco-sustainable farms (see below)
PURE—100% natural, no artificial ingredients, fragrances, or fillers
SAFE— GRAS approved ( Generally Regarded As Safe) which means they can be taken internally or as food additives, by the FDA - These oils have also been distinctively labeled as the Vitality dietary essential oils- free of pesticides and other chemical residues.
POTENT—Standardized active compounds
Young Living Company has had a long journey of 20 years in developing their distinction. Through the painstaking steps of their proprietarySeed to Sealproduction process, today, Young Living produces the best, most authentic essential oils in the world. They are committed to providing pure, powerful products for every family and lifestyle, all infused with the life-changing benefits of their essential oils.
News SALT LAKE CITY—January 30, 2014--Young Living, the World Leader in Essential Oils®, is featured in the February 2014 issue of Condé Nast Traveler. Alongside other all-natural travel wellness products, Thieves Spray is mentioned in an article outlining readers’ favorite tips for staying well while traveling.
Combining a proprietary blend of essential oils and other ingredients designed to purify surfaces such as keyboards, armrests, and doorknobs, Thieves Spray is a convenient solution for staying well on the road.
World Leader in Essential Oils:
The Young Living Mission: "We honor our stewardship to champion nature's living energy - essential oils - by fostering a community of healing and discovery while inspiring individuals to wellness, purpose and abundance."
An essential oil that is pure, unadulterated, high quality and even therapeutic grade is safe and powerfully effective for people of all ages. But poor quality oil can actually be harmful, especially if used repeatedly on the skin. Oils that have been distilled too quickly or with too much heat and pressure will not have the balanced proportion of components that give an essential oil such safety and effectiveness.
Young Living is the World Leader in the cultivation, distillation and production of pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and aromatherapy oils. D. Gary Young, founder & North America's foremost authority on essential oils has gone to great lengths to ensure high-quality organic herbs for producing essential oils by owning and growing his own organic herb farms while maintaining sustainable farming principles.
Trees- Herbs Planting: Members are invited to help replant trees for the company's re-forestation sustainable initiatives and herbs on their privately owned largest organic herb farms in the world. At the Young Living farms- members are encouraged and rewarded for their efforts to plant trees and herbs. See the Seed to Sealsite...
The Young Living essential oils are MORE than Eco- Friendly and more than organic...... read on....
Pristine land, Virgin Soil, Carefully selected seeds, Careful planting; Organic weed and pest control, Mountain water irrigation and Precision harvesting are all eco-enhancing & responsible farming.
1. Pristine land and virgin soil - "The only way you can be sure that land is truly organic is to find untitled land far from the pollution of urban centres." then the soil is fortified with minerals, enzymes, manure and mulch.
2. Carefully selected seeds and planting- seeds are nurtured in greenhouses, so they can adjust to the outside climate and to produce the highest quality essential oils.
3. Organic weed and pest control- Young living practices strict organic farming and does not use synthetic chemicals pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides. A natural blend of essential oils including Pine and Cinnamon is used to keep weeds in check.
4. Mountain water irrigation- all crops are irrigated using pure mountain water.
5. Precision harvesting- fields must be harvested at the correct time of year and even the time of day in order to optimize oil quality.
Therapeutic Grade™ Why does Young Living claim Therapeutic Grade™?
* What does Therapeutic Standard mean? Young Living has created its own standards based on the true medicinal effects of the essential oil in actual therapeutic application- thus their standards are even higher,than the International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
Therapeutic is the best that you can get - it's the 'top'!
Reference material: Essential Oil Desk Reference - fifth edition, 2011 compiled by Life Science Publishing
**Young Living Essential Oils have Kosher Certification
Young Living Essential Oils’s most popular products are kosher-certified! Being kosher-certified means that a product is fit to use in any application in a manner that conforms to the kosher laws rooted in Biblical and Rabbinic traditions. These products and the facilities that produce them have been inspected and found to meet strict kosher requirements