Do you have MOLD in your Home or Office? Do you know what is the number one common problem in homes alongside chemical toxins?
It's Toxic Mold
Typically, Mold is found around the shower stall or in the shower, basements, kitchens anyplace that has moisture........ a very common problem.!!
MOLD around stall
Toxic Mold Spores
Mold is an asthma trigger.!
In one recent study, household mold was found to increase children’s asthma risk by about 2.5 times. Medical studies have found that MOLD IS THE #1 CAUSE OF ALLERGIC SYMPTOMS.
According to 1999 USAToday Cover story - there’s a 300 % increase in the asthma rate over the past 20 years ---- that has been linked to molds.
Canadians spend on average 90% of their lives indoors- is it any wonder that there is a growing public concern about the impact on human health?
Do you experience any of the following? Allergies Fatigue (chronic, excessive, or continued) Asthma Flu symptoms (chronic) Bleeding lungs General malaise Breathing difficulties Sudden hair loss Cancer Headaches Hemorrhagic pneumonitis Death Central nervous system problems Dermatitis Recurring colds Skin rash Eye and vision problems Diarrhea Chronic coughing or coughing with blood
Did you know? Molds are microscopic fungi that produce spores and are found everywhere in the environment. In fact, all the spores need to colonize and grow is moisture.
That The Harvard University School of Public Health studied 10,000 homes in the US and Canada and found that half of them – that is 50% - had "conditions of water damage and mold associated with a 50-100% increase in respiratory symptoms among occupants?”
In 1999, the Mayo Clinic concluded that 96% of chronic sinusitis – sinus infections – were caused by fungi. Symptoms can include headaches, nose, eye and throat irritation, nosebleeds and coughs, skin irritation and respiratory infections.
That black mold Stachybothrys found in the home, office and school environments has been linked tofatal pulmonary disorders ??.
Warning: Mold remediation is a mounting problem: Bleach, Ozone, Chemicals And Other Biocides Are Not Effective!
Chlorine bleach is toxic - a gas that can be deadly when mixed with molds. “The use of a chemical or biocide that kills organisms such as mold (chlorine bleach, for example) is not recommended as a routine practice during mold remediation”. Source: EPA website in “A Brief Guide to Mold, Moisture, and Your Home.”
Commonly used chemicals do not effectively kill molds. For example, active fungal growth on a surface may produce a spore density of 1 million spores per square inch. Treating this site with a biocide that has an effectiveness of 99.999% would still leave an estimated 10 viable spores per square inch.
Here’s the Good News!
How to destroy Toxic Mold in as little as 24 hours and keep it from coming back??
Scientific Data Here’s a Revolutionary,natural and organic way to remove mold and fungus growth. Remember 50% of Canadian homes are affected by mold, according to a Health and Welfare Canadian study. A 100% pure, organic, blend of plant extracts that is so safe and non-toxic that it is used and approved as a food supplement and a food additive. It is certainly bio-degradable.!
Destroys Mold, Toxic Mold, Black Mold And Mildew In As Little As 24 Hours -- And Keeps It From Returning! _____________________ In 2005, Edward Close, PhD, a mold remediation consultant and environmental engineer with 40 years experience in the environmental industry, was asked to do third-party sampling for mold in an apartment complex that had been flooded, evacuated, and later put up for sale. The buyer who was renovating the apartments had paid a company which had used the strongest stuff they knew of—a hospital disinfectant. Yet Dr Close's sampling showed that either the product had not killed the mold or that the mold had already re-established itself.
After much urging by his wife, he diffused Thieves oil in the apartments for a 24-hour period. The research project yielded astonishing results! And two weeks later they were even more astonishing!
In another instance, 10,667 stachybotrys mold spores were identified in a per cubic meter area. After diffusing Thieves essential oil for 48 hours, Dr Close retested. Only thirteen stachybotrys remained. Similarly, 75,000 stachybotrys mold spores were identified in a sample of sheetrock. After 72 hours of diffusing, no stachybotrys mold spores remained.
Disappearing Toxic Mold Spores:
10,667 to 13 in 48 hours 75,000 to 0 in 72 hours
Dr. Edward Close discovered & proved that a safe, non-toxic proprietary blend of therapeutic grade essential oils called Thieves that includes Lemon, Cinnamon and Clove - destroys toxic mold and keeps it from coming back -100% remediation!
The amazing part – These same organic therapeutic essential oils can also be used internally and topically for colds, flues plus other health related issues.
Remarkable! There is no other product that is all organic - bio-degradable- that will remediate toxic mold AND at the same time it can be taken internally for:
*health conditions- colds, sore throats, flu *used for oral health, *baking and *balancing blood sugar all at the same time!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Black Plague History & Role of Thieves Oil
Century after century, bubonic plague outbreaks decimated the population of Asia and Europe for the better part of a thousand years. Out of this period emerged a legend of four thieves who were captured and charged with robbing the dead and dying victims. When the thieves were tried, the magistrate offered leniency and their lives to be spared if they would reveal how they resisted contracting the infection as they performed their gruesome acts. They said that they were apothecaries and told of a special concoction of aromatic herbs, including garlic, cloves and rosemary, that they rubbed on themselves before committing their crimes. The proprietary Thieves oil blend was created with this legend in mind. Studies conducted at Weber State University in 1997 showed it to have a 99.96% success rate against airborne bacteria. The bacteria cultures were sprayed in an enclosed area, and Thieves oil blend was diffused for a given amount of time. After only 10 minutes of exposure, there was a reduction of:
82% in Micrococcus luteus 96% in Pseudomonas aeruginosa 44% in Staphylococcus aureus
click on picture
A home diffusor is an essential tool in eliminating toxic mold in order to diffuse the Thieves' essential oil into the air.